Welcome to the Achievement Center.
The Achievement Center exists to promote student success by providing supportive resources for students.
The Center specifically offers a number of services for on-ground (residential) students who would like to improve their learning skills or increase their academic success at LeTourneau University.
- Academic Intervention and Mentoring (AIM) provides individual support to our targeted first-year students as they make their transition to university academics.
- Athletic Study Hall is provided for all student-athletes. In most cases, student-athletes are required to complete 4 hours of study each week in the Achievement Center.
- Learning Strategies Consultations assist students who experience general academic difficulty with note-taking, test taking, time management, and other learning strategies issues.
- Learning Strategies Resources on a variety of topics related to student learning are available at the Achievement Center.
- Math Lab provides drop-in tutoring services for a wide range of math courses from Algebra to Calculus and Differential Equations.
- Peer Advisors are experienced student leaders who have demonstrated academic and community success.
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) is a collaborative learning program designed to support students who are enrolled in challenging courses such as Chemistry, Physics, Dynamics and more.
- Tutoring is available for many classes such as History, English, Bible and others.
- Writing Center provides writing tutoring on a drop-in basis and by appointments.
Meet the Staff
Director for Student Achievement
Assistant Director for Academic Support
Assistant Director for Student Retention
Coordinator for Achievement Center
Academic Support Specialist
2100 S. Mobberly Ave
Longview, Texas 75607
2nd floor, Allen Family Student Center
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm