Make a Payment
- You may pay online using American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit or debit cards.
- If you are a student, click here to make your payment. You will need your LetNet username and password.
- To make a payment for a student, click here. You will need to know the student's birth date and either their ID number or last name and last four digits of their social security number.
International Student Payments:
- If you have an international credit card and can pay in US Dollars, you may use the "Pay LeTourneau" links above.
- To pay by wire transfer, please wire funds in US Dollars to:
- Beneficiary Bank: Texas Bank and Trust
- Address/City/State:300 E. Whaley Street, Longview, TX 75602
- ABA Number.: 111-923-238
- Receiving Bank: Frost National Bank, San Antonio, TX
- Swift Address Code: FRSTUS44
- Account Number: 046-5399
- Account Name: LeTourneau University
- Further Credit: Memo student's name and student ID number
- International Students should contact Student Accounts by emailing StudentAccounts@letu.edu or calling 001-1 + 903-233-4130 to obtain invoices, request information on balance due, or discuss payment arrangements.
- You may pay on your TMS plan online at https://letu.afford.com/ or call 800-722-4867.
- Note: International Students are NOT ELIGIBLE to enroll in TMS payment plans. Contact the Student Accounts office by emailing StudentAccounts@letu.edu or calling 001-1 + 903-233-4130 to discuss payment arrangements.
- Students enrolled in Nontraditional Programs are NOT ELIGIBLE to enroll in TMS payment plans, but may arrange an installment payment plan directly with LeTourneau using the "View/Pay my Bill" feature in MyLETU. Please contact Student Accounts at 903-233-4140 or email StudentAccounts@letu.edu to discuss payment arrangements.