SPNBOX - MATLAB Toolbox for the Supervisory Control of Petri Nets
Requirements: The toolbox requires the Optimization Toolbox and the LPSOLVE package (see below). To install the toolbox, the MATLAB compiler is also required.
To install the toolbox, do the following:
- Download spnbox.zip.
- Extract the files of spnbox.zip and place them in some directory; from now on, let's call that directory Spnbox.
- Download the free software package LPSOLVE, version 3.2, or any other compatible version. (LPSOLVE has been chosen as the mixed integer program solver of the toolbox.)
- Let's call Lpsolve the directory in which the source files of LPSOLVE have been placed.
- Download auxfiles.zip.
- Extract the files of auxfiles.zip and place them in the directory Lpsolve.
- In Matlab, change the directory to Lpsolve and then run lp2mex; lp2mex generates a Matlab executable file ipslv.
- Optionally, run in Matlab lp_test; if no errors occur, the compilation at the previous step has been successful.
- Move the Matlab executable file ipslv (its extension can be, depending on the platform, dll, mexsol, mex, or other) from Lpsolve to the directory Spnbox.
- The toolbox files are located in Spnbox, and are ready to use after completing the steps above.
Note that the toolbox has been designed by using Matlab 5.3 and 6.0 under SunOS, and LPSOLVE 3.2.
The toolbox manual is available.
Last modified: Fri Aug 20 23:05:36 CST 2004