Installment Payment Plans
Tuition Management Systems (TMS)
Notice: Plans are limited to students that are US Citizens and students enrolled full-time (12 hours or more) in the Traditional undergraduate studies.
All Payment Arrangements should be completed 7 days before classes start.
4-month payment plan:
Fall - *One fourth of the total amount due on August 10, September 10,
October 10, and November 10.
Spring -* One fourth of the total amount due on January 10, February 10,
March 10 and April 10
5-month payment plan:
Fall - *One fifth of the total due on July 10, August 10,
September 10, October 10, and November 10.
Spring -*One fifth of the total due on December 10, January 10,
February 10, March 10 and April 10.
There are NO Summer Payment Plans.
For summer classes, payment in full (of the balance after any anticipated financial aid) is due before the first day of class. Start days for classes vary in the summer, please check with student accounts to confirm your payment due dates.
- TMS offers a variety of payment options including payments:
- Via their website
- Automatic drafts – via your credit card or checking account
- By phone (no fee)
- By mail
- The total of your payment plan for the semester should match the anticipated balance due on your student account (charges less pending financial aid).
- If you need help determining this amount, check your Student Data Sheet (schedule with charges and Financial Aid information you available when you complete your registration) or
- Contact Student Accounts at 903-233-4130 (open year round Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time).
- There is a one time (per semester) enrollment fee of $40.
- A payment plan is not completed or activated until the enrollment fee of $40 has been paid.
- TMS accepts all major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- You will receive an invoice from TMS each month and late notices as applicable.
- There is a $40.00 late payment fee for each payment received five (5) days or more after the monthly payment due date.
- If you enroll in a plan after a payment due date, you must make the applicable payments due for that plan.* *Example: If you decide in August to enroll in the 5 month payment plan with payment starting in July, you must make the July and August payments before your payment plan and schedule will be confirmed.
- Payments plans should be paid-in-full before final exams for the semester.
Sign up now at www.afford.com/letu or by phone at 888-572-8985.