Payment plans through Tuition Management Systems are only available to students in our Residential (Traditional) Programs. Students must be US Citizens and enrolled full-time (12 hours or more). If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact the Office of Student Accounts
Tuition Management Systems
For your convenience, LeTourneau University has partnered with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to offer monthly payment plans to eligible students.
All payment arrangements must be completed by:
August 1st (for the fall semester)
January 1st (for the spring semester)
- The total of your payment plan for the semester should match the anticipated balance due on your student account (charges less pending financial aid).
- If you need help determining this amount, go to your Enrollment Checklist in MyLETU and select "View/Pay my Bill" or
- Contact Student Accounts at 903-233-4130 (open year round Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time).
- There is a one time (per semester) enrollment fee of $50. Your payment plan is not completed or activated until the enrollment fee has been paid.
- TMS offers a variety of payment options including payments:
- Via their website
- Automatic drafts – via your credit card or checking account
- By phone (no fee)
- By mail
- TMS accepts all major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. A 2.75% convenience fee will be assessed for all credit card and debit card payments made.
- You will receive an invoice from TMS each month and late notices as applicable.
- There is a $40.00 late payment fee for each payment received five (5) days or more after the monthly payment due date.
- If you enroll in a plan after a payment due date, you must make the applicable payments due for that plan. (For example, if you decide in August to enroll in the 5 month payment plan with payment starting in July, you must make the July and August payments before your payment plan and schedule will be confirmed.)
- Payment plans should be paid in full before final exams for the semester.
Sign up now at https://letu.afford.com/ or by phone at 888-572-8985.
4-month payment plan:
Fall - *One fourth of the total amount due on August 10, September 10, October 10, and November 10.
Spring - *One fourth of the total amount due on December 10, January 10, February 10, and March 10.
5-month payment plan:
Fall - *One fifth of the total amount due on July 10, August 10, September 10, October 10, and November 10.
Spring - *One fifth of the total amount due on December 10, January 10, February 10, March 10 and April 10.
Summer payment plans:
Summer payment plans are available upon request. Please contact your Student Account Representative to discuss summer payment plans.