The who, what, where, and when of the selection process...
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Informational Event in Belcher Center to gather information, fellowship together, and receive instructions and application procedures.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Applications for Student Government Executive Cabinet positions (only) must be submitted online by noon.
By Friday, January 31 at NOON
- Submit your ONLINE APPLICATION (valid for all IMPACT positions).
- Have two individuals complete and return a RECOMMENDATION FORM on your behalf.
- If you have an on- or off-campus job, please include your supervisor as one of the two evaluators. Other acceptable evaluators include pastors, faculty member/advisor, or administrator/ staff person.
- Relatives or Peers are not acceptable references.
- Sign-up for ALL APPLICABLE INTERVIEW TIMES in the Office of Student Life (Student Life building).
- If you currently hold an IMPACT position and have gone through a group interview already, you do NOT need to sign up for a GROUP interview again. Simply sign up for an individual time for each position for which you are applying.
- If this is your first year applying, or if you have not been through an IMPACT group interview, and you are applying for Resident Assistant, Peer Advisor, Chaplain Intern, Mosaic, or YAC, please sign up for a group interview as well as individual interviews for each position for which you are applying. All other positions need only an individual interview for each IMPACT area for which you are applying.
Monday-Tuesday, February 3-4, 2014
Group Interviews in South Hall 3(for RA, PA, Chaplain Intern, Mosaic, and YAC candidates only)
Wednesday, February 5 - 28, 2014
Participate in your professional interviews with the leaders of the IMPACT group in the location specified on the interview sign-up sheet
Friday, February 14, 2014
Student Government Petition Packets are due in Student Life at 5 pm
Wednesday, February 19 2014 - Please note the changed date
Student Government Candidate speeches in Chapel and voting online
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
You will receive ONE letter regarding the status of your application
By Friday, March 7, 2014
If you are asked to fill a leadership role for 2013-14, you will need to respond to the IMPACT area's supervisor who wrote you the letter by the end of this day to confirm acceptance
Friday-Saturday, March 21 - 22, 2014
Spring IMPACT Retreat (details will follow, but please plan for this as early as you can)
March 24 - April 18, 2014
Training for IMPACT Groups to be determine by the group's leadership
Saturday, April 26, 2014
IMPACT Celebration for 2013-14 and 2014-15 student leaders
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Student Leaders may return at or after 5 pm to move in to their Fall housing assignments
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Opening banquet for Fall IMPACT Retreat and Training begins at 5:30 pm