The who, what, where, and when of the selection process...
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2017
Informational Event in The Allen Family Student Center Great Room to learn about all our IMPACT positions.
Online IMPACT application opens.
BY FRIDAY, FEB 3, AT (12:00 NOON)
- Submit your ONLINE APPLICATION (valid for all IMPACT positions).
- If you attempt to save and continue your application later, when you restart your application, make sure that you use the link that was emailed to you, and that you press the "Previous" button until you get back to the beginning of the application. Going back to the beginning will then show all of your saved answers.
- Have two individuals complete and return a RECOMMENDATION FORM on your behalf.
- If you have an on- or off-campus job, please include your supervisor as one of the two evaluators. Other acceptable evaluators include pastors, faculty member/advisor, or administrator/ staff person.
- Relatives or Peers are not acceptable references.
- Sign-up for ALL APPLICABLE INTERVIEW TIMES through StarRez. Log into your StarRez portal at starrez.letu.edu. You may sign up for one interview at a time, to sign up for multiple intrerviews, simply repeat the process starting on the "Start Here" page.
FEBRUARY 9 - March 2, 2017
Participate in your professional interviews with the staff leaders of all impact groups you are applying for.
For more information on senate elections and student government elections, please see the student senate bylaws.
FRIDAY-SATURDAY, MARCH 24 - 25, 2017
Spring IMPACT Retreat (details will follow, but please plan for this as early as you can).
MARCH - APRIL, 2017
Training for IMPACT Groups to be determined by the group's leadership.
FRIDAY, APRIL 28, 2017
IMPACT Celebration for 2016-17 and 2017-18 student leaders.