The LeTourneau University Printshop
To print using the secure print feature:
This feature allows you to send a confidential print job to the copier without it printing
until you are standing at the copier. This will prevent others who may be around the copier
from seeing confidential items.
- Go to File – Select Print - Select your copier from the drop-down menu
- Click on the
- Over to the right is a drop-down menu for
- Click on the down arrow and select
- A box will pop-up telling you the output method has been changed and you will need to enter a
name and password. Click okay.
- Select all your other preferences for the print job and press okay.
- This takes you back to the main print page where you input the number of copies
needed. Press okay again
- This will take you to the confirm password dialog box
- Enter a
password of your choice in the password box. This will be used at the copier to
allow the document to print. Press okay.
- The computer will prompt you for your
- Input your
copier ID and press okay
- The copier will not print your job until you go to the copier and enter your password
To tell the copier to print your secure job.
- Go to the copier and press the system monitor button on the bottom right of the display where
you normally input your copier ID number
- The Print Status box will appear
- If you do not see this box , select the
- In this box will be your job. It will have your name and say “waiting to print”.
- Select your job by touching that line on the display
- Then press secured print on the bottom of the display
- The copier will prompt you for the password you created
- The copier will now print your job.
- Press ‘Done’ so others can copy and so you are logged out.