It's time once again for LeTourneau University's summer camps! Our camps are designed for children of all ages and feature a wide variety of fun and educational topics. Registration is easy. Just click on the button above and follow the instructions there, and your young learner will be on the path to bright and wonderful things.
Registration & Discounts
- You can register online using the blue button above.
- Multiple-camper families are eligible for a family discount of 10% off beginning with the second child.
Academic Camp Information
- Camp Times: Half-day, 8AM-noon or 1-5PM.
- Check-in at Longview Hall: After 7:30AM or 12:30PM
- Check-out at Longview Hall: Noon for half-day morning camps, 5PM for half-day afternoon camps.
- Camper's grade: the grade campers will be entering as of September 1, 2015.
- Snacks for each academic camp session will be available daily and are included in the cost of each camp. For all-day campers, lunch will be available for a cost of $40 for the week. For a small fee of $10 campers can bring their own lunch each day. Campers will be supervised during this time by camp staff.
For more information please contact LeTourneau University Conference and Event Services at 903-233-3090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.