Your commitment to the President’s Circle contributes to the LeTourneau University 1946 Society, which provides for student scholarships, funds academic programs, supports campus improvements and provides resources to improve the quality of the LeTourneau University experience.
As a President's Circle member, we ask that you commit to:
- The mission and vision of LeTourneau University.
- Pray for university students, faculty and administration.
- Spread the word about LeTourneau to your friends, colleagues and associates, as you have opportunity, including recommending high-quality students to the university.
- Support the university's unrestricted budget at a level appropriate for your financial circumstances.
Your President's Circle membership benefits include:
- Invitations to special LETU events
- Invitations to regional receptions with the President in the fall and spring
- News and communications through Inner Circle e-newsletter twice annually
- Recognition in the annual Donor Honor Roll edition of NOW magazine
- Commemorative items emblematic of your membership
- The University’s Annual Report
Memberships are annual commitments paid monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Founder: $5,000+
- Chancellor: $2,500-$4,999
- Corporate Scholar: $3,000+
- Member: $1,000+ (Restricted)
Join the President's Circle.