The scholarship is worth $16,000 per year, and is renewable for up to four years if you maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
This brings the cost of 2017-18 tuition down to $12,770 for the year -- that's a 55% discount -- and you'll still be eligible for additional state and federal aid to help cover the rest.
The Dual Credit scholarship cannot be combined with or stacked onto any previously awarded merit based scholarships from LeTourneau.
To qualify for the Dual Credit Scholarship, you must
- Have passed a minimum of one LETU Dual Credit course before graduating high school
- Classes offered the summer directly preceding attendance to LETU cannot be used to qualify for this scholarship.
- Minimum score of 20 on the ACT or 1030 on the SAT
- Minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 (on an unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Enroll full-time in the residential program at the Longview campus
- Submit your online application for admission
- Send in your official high school transcript
- Send in your official test result (ACT or SAT)
- LETU ACT School Code: 4120
- LETU SAT School Code: 6365
- File your FAFSA to be considered for additional financial aid
- LETU FAFSA School Code: 003584
For more information about the Dual Credit Scholarship or to register for a class contact our Dual Enrollment Coordinator, Sharleen Hunt, at 903-233-4334 or SharleenHunt@letu.edu