LETU's wireless network provides access to the Library's online resources and the Internet from anywhere within the building.
Do your research where it is convenient for you, at your favorite table or carrel. With the wireless network, you can move anywhere within the Library and still be connected to the Internet, Research Tools, Catalog Resources, and other tools.
To use the Library's wireless network you must be a current Student, Faculty or Staff member of LeTourneau University.
The Library also has a limited number of wireless laptop computers available for check-out and use within the Library only.
Wireless Laptop Computer Check-Out Service
- Laptop computers are reserved for in-Library use only by LeTourneau University [LETU] faculty, students, and staff.
- An LETU ID card or driver's license must be left with the Circulation Assistant until the laptop is returned.
- Laptop computers circulate for 2 hours and cannot be renewed due to the high demand for these computers.
- Laptop computers are configured to print to the printer at the Library Circulation Desk.
- Data can be saved to a removable drive or to the user's network account.
- At the time of issue, the user must fill in the sign-out sheet with his/her name, the laptop ID number, and the time of check-out. In addition, the user must initial columns for any accessories borrowed (such as power adapters).
- At the time of return, the Circulation Assistant will record the time of return, verify the laptop ID number, and assure that all accessories are returned.
- Use of the laptop must conform to the published LETU Computer Use Policy.