Margaret Estes Library exists to provide access to materials and services which facilitate learning and support LeTourneau's academic programs.
- Current LeTourneau Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Homeschooled and High School Students
- Other Libraries through OCLC's InterLibrary Loan System
- TexShare Card Holders
The Library is a member of TexShare, a state-wide resource sharing consortium of universities, colleges, and public libraries.
As a full member of the OCLC system, the Library participates in both lending and borrowing through the InterLibrary loan system.
Our OCLC symbol is TLT. The library is a member of the Libraries Very Interested in Sharing [LVIS] network within OCLC. As a member of the OCLC regional consortium, Amigos, the Library also enjoys the benefits of consortium-priced electronic databases, training, and other services.
- Engineering Resource Center: provides relevant engineering materials to students and faculty for use in the resource room of the Glaske Engineering and Science building.
- Off-campus Resources: each LeTourneau University Educational Center maintains a collection of print materials at the site's Learning Resource Center.
- Archives: the Library houses certain original documents pertaining to the history of LeTourneau University and R. G. LeTourneau, founder of the university, noted inventor, and internationally recognized Christian businessman.
Among the growing collection of print and electronic materials available through the Margaret Estes Library are the following:
- 76,495 (as of July 2011) catalogued book titles
- 52,058 catalogued electronic book titles
- 181 current (subscription and gift) print serial titles
- 688 microform titles (51,731 units)
- 556 bound volume titles (25,165 units)
- 802 catalogued non-book titles, including 539 VHS and video disc titles, & 83 CD-ROM titles
- 13,017 full text periodical and journal titles in online formats.