Applying to the LeTourneau University School of Nursing
Applications for admission are being accepted to LeTourneau University's School of Nursing for fall 2014 semester. Students who are interested in the nursing program must meet the following admission criteria:
- Admitted to LeTourneau University. Transfer students must meet eligibility requirements for admission to LeTourneau University and the School of Nursing.
- Completion of the School of Nursing application
- Completion of HESI A2 entrance exam, with a minimum score of 80 on math and English composite portions. The HESI exam can only be taken once during each enrollment period. (If you have already taken the TEAS test, discuss with program contact person.)
- Submit official transcripts from other institutions.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75. Students must have achieved a “C” or higher in all prerequisite courses.
- Three letters of reference (form is found in the application)
- Essay on nursing as a career
- Submit for FBI background check through the Board of Nursing.
- Drug screen must be completed prior to beginning any clinical courses.
- 12 hours of core completion
The nursing faculty and dean are available to answer any questions that you may have about admission to the program. To learn more and begin this process, fill out the inquiry form, at right, or contact the School of Nursing at (903) 233-3410.
Request More Information
Learn more about earning your degree at LeTourneau. Fill out this short form and we'll be in touch to answer all of your questions. We look forward to speaking with you!
I am interested in: