Exercise Science is the study of human movement and how the body reacts to physical activity.
If you want a career in health promotion, physical therapy, occupational therapy, chiropractic medicine, athletic training, exercise physiology, or many other allied health fields, then try an exercise science concentration.
Interesting Classes You'll Take
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Growth and Development
- Fitness Testing and Prescription
- Motor Skill Acquisition
To learn more about specific course requirements, view the course catalog.
Learn more about Pre-Health.
- Good Shephard Institute for Healthy Living
- Andrews Institute of Orthopedics and Sports Medicane
- Center of Rehibilitation Excellence
- Postural Restoration Institution
What can you do with this degree?
- Exercise physiologists
- Fitness in space (NASA)
- Fitness in the military
- Fitness in medical facilities
- Corrective therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Dance therapy
- Physical therapy
- Therapy in clinic or hospital based centers
- Specialty clinics or learning centers:
- Perceptual motor development
- Movement development
- Strength development
- Athletic trainer for:
- Professional teams
Not quite what you're looking for? Here are a few programs that might interest you: