Dr. Kendra Jackson is an adjunct instructor in the Department of Psychology at LETU's Houston educational center.
In 2012, she was a National Data Institute (NDI) fellowship recipient. NDI is sponsored by the Association for Institutional Research (AIR), National Science Foundation (NSF), and National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
- Ph.D., Educational Psychology, Walden University
- M.Ed., University of New Orleans
- B.S., Psychology, Xavier University
- Applying advanced quantitative methods (multilevel modeling and longitudinal models of change and growth) to inform practical problems in educational psychology
- Student outcomes in higher education