APPLYING TO THE LETOURNEAU UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSING
Applications for admission are being accepted to LeTourneau University's School of Nursing. Students who are interested in the nursing program must meet the following admission criteria:
- Be accepted for admission to LeTourneau University.
- Complete the School of Nursing application, including references and essay.
- Complete HESI A2 entrance exam, with a minimum score of 80 on math and reading composite portions.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75. Students must have achieved a “C” or higher in all prerequisite courses.
- Complete all prerequisite courses and be within 12 hours of completing all general education, theology, and core curriculum courses.
- Pathophysiology and Pharmacology may be taken online through LETU in the Summer term prior to beginning Nursing School in the Fall.
After acceptance to the School of Nursing, the following items must be submitted:
- Signed agreement for FBI background check through the Board of Nursing
- Drug screen results prior to beginning any clinical courses
- Health/immunization records
- Evidence of CPR training through American Heart Association
The nursing faculty and dean are available to answer any questions that you may have about admission to the program. To learn more and begin this process, fill out the inquiry form, at right, or contact the School of Nursing at (903) 233-3400.
Applications to the LeTourneau School of Nursing are managed by NursingCAS. This centralized application service allows students to use a single online application and one set of supporting materials to apply to programs at a variety of participating schools.
Start your application now.