Several students have published papers while studying at LeTourneau University. Read the list below to see the list of papers or click on the available links to read the papers.
- Kirkendall, A.L., Lopez, J.M., and Gonzalez, R.V. (2002) A kinematic analysis of an ACL deficient knee. ASME National Congress , New Orleans, La., Nov., 2002.
- Rask, J.M.R., Gonzalez, R.V., and Buchanan, T.S. (1999) Servo-motor control of human arm kinematics in virtual reality modeling. ASME Summer Bioengng Conf, Big Sky, Mt., June, 1999.
- Gonzalez, R.V., and Peterson, E. (1999) Biomedical research projects in senior design. ASEE Gulf Southwest Conference, Dallas, Tx., March, 1999.
- Gonzalez, R.V., and Lee, C. (1998) Smart material as artificial muscles: A quantitative performance study of polyacrylonitrile fibers. 17th Southern Biomedical Engrg Conf, San Antonio, Tx., Feb, 1998.
- Gonzalez, R.V., and Thielman, J.L. (1998) Development of a physical model of the human elbow joint using polyacrylonitrile fibers. SPIE's 5th Intl Symp on Smart Structures and Mats, San Diego, Ca., March, 1998.
- Gonzalez, R.V., and Lee, C. (1998) A quantitative force comparison of polyacrylonitrile fibers with skeletal muscle. SPIE's 5thIntl Symp on Smart Structures and Mats, San Diego, Ca., March, 1998.
- Gonzalez, R., Bock H., Collison G., Lee C., Smokowicz C., Thielman J. (1997) Artificial muscles across the human elbow: A performance study of polyacrylonitrile fibers. American Society of Biomechanics, Clemson, S.C., Sept., 1997