Dr. Ron DeLap
Dean of Engineering and Engineering Technology
Professor of Electrical Engineering
Office: Glaske O103
Phone: (903) 233-3900
- Ph.D. University of Michigan. (1994)
- MSEE Michigan Technological University 1986
- BSEE Michigan Technological University 1983
University Faculty Since 2011
- Co-authored chapter in text published by Prentice Hall.
- DeLap, R.A., “Recent and current Air Force space based radar efforts.” Proceedings, 1999 IEEE Aerospace Conference, Volume 3, pages 185 - 194
- David S. Pirolo and Ronald A. DeLap, “Space-Based Moving Target Indicator System Roadmap,” 17 March 1998. (Air Force document which outlined 20 year development plan).
- A.O. Hero and R.A. DeLap "Task specific criteria for adaptive beamforming with slow fading signals," Advances in Spectrum Analysis and Array Processing: vol. III, S. Haykin, Ed., Prentice Hall, 1995.
- A.O. Hero and R.A. DeLap, "Adaptive beamforming for slow Rayleigh fading signals," Proceedings of IEEE Workshop on Statistical Signal and Array Processing, Quebec, Canada, pp. 169-172, June 1994.
- R. DeLap and A.O. Hero, "A new method for adaptive wideband beamforming," Proceedings of the IEEE 1993 International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Vol. IV, pp. 348-351, Minneapolis, MN, April 1993.
- 2010-2011: Dean of the College of Engineering, Technology, and Economic Development, Lake Superior State University.
- 2008-2010: Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering, LSSU
- 2007-2008: Systems Engineer, Delphi Automotive.
- 2004-2007: Adjunct Professor of Electrical Engineering, Saginaw Valley State University.
- 2005-2007: High school teacher, Calvary Baptist Academy, Midland, Michigan.
- 2002-2003: High school math/science teacher in the Dominican Republic
- 1986-2002: Electrical Engineer, USAF.