Shaping a Destiny for His Service
Teachers are some of the most important people in our country. At LETU, we prepare students to make an impact in every classroom in every nation - to impact hundreds, even thousands of lives. In fact, LETU's teacher education program has produced more teachers than any other Texas private institution in the past decade.
Our students complete practical projects, start gaining classroom experience in their first year and graduate prepared to teach the world's future.
As a student of the Department of Education at LETU, faculty and staff will invest time and energy in you and your education.
The Department of Teacher Education strives to:
- Examine learning within the parameter of a Christian worldview.
- Prepare you to carry the love of Christ into your area of service.
- Challenge the parameters of new knowledge.
- Train more teachers than any other private institution in Texas.
- Encourage good relationships with local schools where you will intern and observe.
As a department, we believe we must be:
- Excellent in the classrooms and in the workplace.
- Actively learning within the parameter of a Christian worldview.
- Team players in a diverse world of education and work.
- Skilled servants.
- Interactive learners.
Have questions? View answers to our FAQ page.