MASTER DEGREE PROGRAMS
To earn a Master’s degree, students must satisfactorily complete the following:
- The required curriculum with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00, with no more than 20% of the program hours with grades of C in the required curriculum. A grade of D will not apply toward graduation requirements.
- A minimum residency of 75% of program hours completed through LeTourneau University.
- All graduation requirements completed in no more than seven years at LeTourneau.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
- Approval of the faculty and the Board of Trustees.
Mr. Jason Karpf
Marketing & Healthcare Management