To earn a Master's degree, students must satisfactorily complete the following:
- The required curriculum with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00, with no more than seven (7) credit hours with grades of C in the required curriculum. A grade of D will not apply toward graduation requirements.
- A minimum residency of at least 24 credit hours completed from LeTourneau University.
- All graduation requirements completed in no more than seven years at LeTourneau.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
- Approval of the faculty and the Board of Trustees.