Title: Assistant Professor, Applied Aviation Sciences
Began teaching at LETU in Fall 2003
Education and Training
- FAA Designated Mechanic Examiner Renewal, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011.
- Pratt & Whitney PT6 Heavy Maintenance Training School, 2003.
- Teledyne Continental Advanced Reciprocating School, 1996.
- B.S. Aviation Technology and Bible, LeTourneau University, 1976.
Awards, Grants and Certifications
FAA Designated Mechanic Examiner, October 1992 - present.
FAA Certified Mechanic, Airframe and Powerplant Ratings, Original Issuance 1974, Reissuance 2002 - no expiration.
FAA Private Pilot Original Issuance 1976.
FAA Designated Mechanic Examiner, 2003.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician Series, ASA, Dale Crane, technical editor edition 2 and 3.
- ASA Technical Consultant.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Attended the Tennessee and FAA combined Mid-South Aviation Maintenance Seminar.
- LeTourneau University Human Resources Committee Member.
Conferences and Meetings Attended
- Tennessee and FAA combined Mid-South Aviation Maintenance Seminar.
- Inspection Authorization Renewal & Maintenance Seminar.
- Enhancing Your PowerPoint Presentations Seminar.
Service (Community Involvement)
- Hope Fellowship Church, member, grounds chairman and an elder.