IT Knowledge Base
Faculty: How to Upload Files to Blackboard Content Area [MOVED]
|Author: John Smith Reference Number: AA-00596 Views: 744 Created: 11-19-2012 12:02 pm Last Updated: 05-15-2013 04:03 pm||0 Voters|
1. Login to Blackboard.
2. Click on the Content and ePortfolios tab at the top of the screen.
3. Click on Institution Content on the left.
4. If you are teaching a traditional, on-ground undergraduate course, click on the Traditional Course Content.
5. Click on the field or discipline of your course, then locate and click on the folder for your course.
(If no folder exists, please contact us for assistance in create a folder if needed.)
6. Once in your course’s folder, you will see all files listed that have been previously uploaded.
(In this example, we see the files for the folder SocialPsychology under the Psychology folder.)
7. To upload a file, click on the “Upload File” option under the Upload button.
8. Click the Browse button and locate the file you wish to upload.
9. When complete, you will see the new file listed in the course folder.
10. To attach the file to a content block in Blackboard, do as you normally would except instead of Browse My Computer, click on Browse Content Collection.
Locate your file and click submit.