IT Knowledge Base
Faculty: How to Improve Your Computer’s Performance for Grading in Blackboard [MOVED]
|Author: John Smith Reference Number: AA-00591 Views: 636 Created: 11-06-2012 06:55 pm Last Updated: 05-15-2013 04:02 pm||0 Voters|
These two problems may occur. First, you may encounter trouble grading an assignment or test for the student in the bottom row of the Full Grade Center. Second, you may find difficulty accessing details for any student assignment or test.
1. For the first problem, view the illustration below. The student’s name on this bottom row is “Demo User.” Click on the check-box, and then click on the button, “Move to Top.” The student’s row will be temporarily moved to the top row, where you should find it easier to view details and grade the assignment or test.
2. The second problem, difficulty viewing details, may occur when you are using Internet Explorer. You would normally hover over the assignment in the applicable student’s row so that a chevron appears in the area indicated by the box below.
3. When you click on the chevron, several choices appear. You would click on “View Grade Details.” During this process you may encounter difficulty with the screen jumping or otherwise not “cooperating.”
4. Solution: Log out of Blackboard.
6. Go to either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to use the Blackboard. When you return to the "Full Grade Center," the problem with viewing details should be resolved.