IT Knowledge Base
Faculty: How to Move Columns in the Blackboard Grade Center [MOVED]
|Author: John Smith Reference Number: AA-00589 Views: 652 Created: 11-05-2012 12:14 pm Last Updated: 05-15-2013 03:59 pm||0 Voters|
You can organize your columns in the Blackboard Grade Center, so that a logical sequence is followed.
1. Go to your course in Blackboard. In the “Course Management Control Panel,” Click on the “Grade Center.”
2. More choices will appear. Click on “Full Grade Center.”
3. Four blue tabs will appear near the top of the screen. Hover over the “Manage” tab.
4. Several choices will appear in a drop-down box. Click on “Column Organization.”
5. Two sections of the Column Organization screen will appear. Do not edit the top section of permanent information (the student name, ID, etc.) This section is indicated by a large, red ‘X.’ You may edit the section below, which will include the course graded assignments, indicated by the large, red check-mark.
6. Hover your mouse to the left of the row that represents the column information for the column that you want to relocate. For example, suppose you want to move Quiz 3 to a location just after (to the right of) Quiz 2. Hover the mouse to the left of the row for Quiz 3. The cursor will turn into a cross. Left-click and hold the mouse to the left of the row for Quiz 3, and then glide the whole row up to the location just below Quiz 2. Release the mouse button, and the row will drop into place immediately below Quiz 2.
7. Click on “Submit” in either the lower right or upper right of the screen.
8. After you "Submit," in the Grade Center, Quiz 3 will now appear as the column adjacent and to the right of Quiz 2.