IT Knowledge Base
Faculty: How to Log in to Panopto (School Video Maker) [MOVED]
|Author: John Smith Reference Number: AA-00585 Views: 990 Created: 10-31-2012 02:08 pm Last Updated: 05-15-2013 02:50 pm||0 Voters|
1. In order to log in to Panopto successfully, you must have Silverlight or QuickTime loaded on your computer. Instructors, you will need to have Creator rights for your Panopto account from the campus Instructional Technologist.
2. Open or Double click on the Panopto recorder.
3. The screen should look like this example. If not ,be sure to enter the “letu.hosted” Server Address shown. When you have the option to “Log in with Blackboard,” click this option. (Do not log in with Panopto.)
4. Enter your username and password as shown in this illustration (sample username shown). Username is your LeTourneau I.D.
5. You should now be logged in as shown below. The default tab is for making a New Recording (green arrow). Other tabs are Recording Status (to manage your recordings) and Settings.