IT Knowledge Base
How to Adjust Speed Dials [MOVED]
|Author: Betsy Bane Reference Number: AA-00560 Views: 2079 Created: 07-12-2012 06:33 am Last Updated: 05-14-2013 11:44 am||0 Voters|
- Go to http://phones.letnet.net/ and log in using your letnet user name and password.
- If your browser doesn't like the link, it will mention a security issue, but you can "Continue to this website."
- Click on the "User Options" drop down box in the top left corner and choose "Device."
4. Select the device that you would like to modify.
5. Then click on "Speed Dials."
6. At the top of the page you will see your "Speed Dial Settings."
7. If you scroll further down on the same page, you will see your ring setting options.
- (Phone Idle) is when your phone is not in use.
- (Phone Active) is when you are in a call.
8. Change to your desired settings and click the save button.