IT Knowledge Base
|Author: Ethan Cooper Reference Number: AA-00541 Views: 1479 Created: 05-14-2012 03:09 pm Last Updated: 05-25-2012 09:27 am||0 Voters|
We are currently evaluating alternative antispam solutions. This article contains some basic information on where to look for e-mails that may have been quarantined by our evaluation antispam device.
I think my e-mail was quarantined. Where should I look for it?
During this evaluation period, you should first check ANTISPAM, then ANTISPAM-TEST. Login with your LetNet account at the following locations:
How do I release e-mails from my ANTISPAM-TEST quarantine?
- Browse to https://antispam-test.letu.edu/
- Click on Quarantine in the lower left of your screen. You will see all messages that were quarantined by ANTISPAM-TEST.
- Highlight the e-mail messages you wish to release from your quarantine, then click the Release at the top of the screen.
- ANTISPAM-TEST does not contain any of your personal settings from ANTISPAM. This means some e-mails may be caught by ANTISPAM-TEST that you've made exceptions for in ANTISPAM.
- If you release an e-mail from ANTISPAM, there is a good chance that it will be caught by ANTISPAM-TEST. If this happens, you will then need to release it from ANTISPAM-TEST as well.
- Here is our mail flow during this evaluation period.
- Internet > ANTISPAM.LETU.EDU > ANTISPAM-TEST.LETU.EDU > Your mailbox
- Because this is a test, you may receive the security warnings below. It is safe to ignore these messages when you are accessing https://antispam-test.letu.edu.
- Chrome: "This site's security certificate is not trusted!"
- Internet Explorer: "There is a problem with this website's security certificate"
- Firefox: "This Connection is Untrusted."