IT Knowledge Base
How to Connect to LetNet Wireless with Android [MOVED]
|Author: Ken Johnson Reference Number: AA-00460 Views: 2348 Created: 03-08-2011 11:11 am Last Updated: 05-15-2013 04:10 pm||0 Voters|
- Select Settings.
- Select Wireless networks.
- Select Wifi Settings.
- Select Letnet.
- It may ask for a "credential storage" password. This is NOT your LetNet password, it is an Android password. If you haven't set it up already, you may be prompted to do so at this point.
- Select EAP type: PEAP.
- Select Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPv2.
- Leave the CA Certificate and Client certificate fields blank.
- For Identity, type your LetNet username, and Anonymous Identity should be left blank.
- Finally, for the Wireless Password type your LetNet password.