IT Knowledge Base
How to Adjust Line Forwarding and Ring Silence/Flash Settings for Multi-line Phones[MOVED]
|Author: Betsy Bane Reference Number: AA-00428 Views: 2032 Created: 10-25-2010 03:52 pm Last Updated: 05-14-2013 10:47 am||0 Voters|
1. Go to http://phones.letnet.net/
2. Click on the "User Options" drop down box in the top left corner.
3. Choose "Device".
4. Select the line that you would like to modify.
5. Then click on "Line Settings".
6. At the top of the page you will see your call forwarding options.
7. If you scroll further down on the same page, you will see your ring setting options.
- (Phone Idle) is when your phone is not in use.
- (Phone Active) is when you are in a call.
8. Change to your desired settings and click the save button.