IT Knowledge Base
Once my copier is setup to scan, how do I scan? [MOVED]
|Author: Evan Thompson Reference Number: AA-00355 Views: 2019 Created: 05-10-2010 02:25 pm Last Updated: 05-14-2013 09:41 am||0 Voters|
Once my copier is setup to scan, how do I scan?
First the copier must have its scanning ability turned on.
- Walk over to the copier and log into copier with your ID.
- Press the Scan button
- Press the online button
Now the ability to scan is activated on the copier. You can press the copy button now so that after you finish anyone else can copy or scan without problems.
- Place the document that you wish to scan on the copier.
- Walk back to your computer.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Go to the Insert pulldown then to Picture then From Scanner or Camera...
- Make sure Network ScanGear is selected and press Custom Insert.
- Make sure Original Placement is properly set to where you place the document (Platen, Feeder 1-sided, or Feeder 2-sided).
- Press Scan.
- After scanning all your originals, it will prompt you with a an option to scan more. If you do not want to scan more, just press cancel, but if you do want to, put the new documents in copier and walk back to your computer and press ok.
- The image should now appear in your Microsoft Word document.