IT Knowledge Base
How can I submit an item to be posted on the LeTourneau Start Page?[MOVED]
|Author: Ethan Cooper Reference Number: AA-00145 Views: 5500 Created: 10-09-2009 01:00 am Last Updated: 05-14-2013 11:32 am||0 Voters|
Start Page Submission Guidelines
Interested in having a news item posted on the LeTourneau announcements column?
Here are some guidelines for submitting announcements for posting:
- The Start Page is designed to display announcements for events within the next thirty days. Submissions for events more than thirty days in the future will be posted thirty days before the event.
- Events must be hosted or sponsored by LETU or a recognized LETU organization.
- Announcements should be submitted three days in advance of the post date.
- Submissions should contain a subject line.
- Submissions should contain the exact announcement text you want displayed.
- Submissions should include the following two dates:
- The post date for the announcement. Submissions without this date will be posted within three days.
- The removal date for the announcement. Submissions without this date will be removed within seven days after being posted.
- Announcements should be in plain text format only. Do not send image or document attachments.
- Based on the content of the announcement, you should submit announcements directly to the appropriate department below:
- Academic Affairs - Gerrie Forbis
Business and Administration
- Business and Administration - Debra Bulgrien
- Student Affairs - Wanda Sammons
- The Belcher Center - Cynthia Hellen
- Yellowjacket Activities Council - YAC
- Athletics - Alan Wiederhold
- Cafe/Bookstore - Sharleen Hunt
- Information Technology - IT Help Desk
- School of Graduate and Professional Studies - Chris Fontaine
- Spiritual Life - Tovah Robertson