UNITED STATES LAWS
IT IS ILLEGAL (AGAINST THE LAW) TO:
- Drive a car without a driver’s license.
- Drive a car without liability insurance.
- Drive a car while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Drive a car faster than the posted speed limit.
- Buy alcohol if you are under 21 years of age.
- Consume Alcohol if you are under 21 years of age.
- Provide alcohol to students under 21 years of age.
- Possess or sell illegal drugs.
- Disobey an order from a police officer.
- Resist arrest.
- Fight in public places.
- Be drunk or under the influence of drugs in public places.
- Throw trash on state highways.
- Take other people’s mail.
- Sign other people’s checks.
- Sample food in a store without paying first.
- Work off campus without permission from Immigration.
- Take property belonging to others.
- Make loud noises that disturb the peace of others.
Sexual Assault Awareness
Sexual Assault is a growing concern for many international students. With this video you can learn all about what Sexual Assault is, the important concept of consent, how you can prevent an assault from happening and what to do if one does occur.
Please visit www.internationalstudentinsurance.com/explained/ for more information.