LeTourneau has its own on-campus nurse who is ready to administer first aid like giving you an ice pack if you take a hard fall playing intramural sports. The nurse can also give you free over-the-counter cold medicine for your sniffles.
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries.
- Allergy shots and other injections - Requires a prescription and approval to be administered without the presence of a physician. Medication must be provided by the patient. For students receiving allergy shots, an epinephrine pen (EpiPen) must also be provided.
- Referrals and appointments to other health care providers.
- Help in obtaining a "family" physician.
- Over-the counter medications dispensed at no charge.
- Coordinating services with physician.
- "House calls" to residence halls, as needed, when student is unable to come to the Health Services Office.
- Follow-up care by nurse as needed.
- Parental calls during office hours (8 a.m-12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m. Monday-Friday) or at other times when notified of need.
To ensure the health of other students, you’ll need to make sure your immunizations are up-to-date.
All students are required to have a Health Record on file prior to beginning classes. You may complete your health record online. (LetNet username and password required.)
Jerrie Reynolds, R.N.
Director of Health Services
If you've reached this page and are interested in LETU's degrees in Healthcare, click here.