LeTourneau has its own on-campus nurse who is ready to administer first aid like giving you an ice pack if you take a hard fall playing intramural sports. The nurse can also give you free over-the-counter cold medicine for your sniffles.
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Allergy shots and other injections - Requires a prescription and approval to be administered without the presence of a physician. Medication must be provided by the patient. For students receiving allergy shots, an epinephrine pen (EpiPen) must also be provided
- Referrals and appointments to other health care providers
- Help in obtaining a "family" physician
- Over-the counter medications dispensed at no charge
- Coordinating services with physician
- "House calls" to residence halls, as needed, when student is unable to come to the Health Services Office
- Follow-up care by nurse as needed
- Parental calls during office hours (8AM-Noon and 1-3PM Mon-Fri), or at other times when notified of need
To ensure the health of other students, you’ll need to make sure your immunizations are up-to-date.
All students are required to have a Health Record on file prior to beginning classes. You may complete your health record online. (LetNet username and password required.)
Jerrie Reynolds, R.N.
Director of Health Services
8AM-Noon & 1-3PM, Mon-Fri
If you've reached this page and are interested in LETU's degrees in Healthcare, click here.