Student Vehicle Registration and Parking Policies, Longview Campus
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Education Code, all University students, faculty, staff, and contract employees are required to obtain and properly display a LeTourneau University parking decal from the University Police Department on each motor vehicle in which they frequent University facilities.
- Students must obtain and properly display a registration sticker on their vehicle(s) within the first two weeks of the initiation of the current semester or within two weeks of obtaining a vehicle.
- Residential students are limited to one automobile (car or truck) on the campus at any given time.
- Residential students may have a motorcycle and/or a bicycle registered on campus in addition to an automobile
Fee/Fine Schedule for Vehicle Registration:
- All students will be required to stop at the UPD station during registration and update their current registration or complete their initial vehicle registration at no cost prior to the 10th day of classes.
- A grace period will be extended to the student body through the 10th day of class in order to allow for oversight, incomplete information, etc.
- After the 10th day of classes, unregistered vehicles are subject to being cited and incurring a fine of $40.00.
Motor Vehicle Registration Link for Students:
Bicycle Registration Link: