Achieving Shalom within programs requires a process for evaluating how well outcomes and goals are met within programs. This requires the following process:
- Establish Outcomes and Goals
- Create or Identify the Measurement Tool
- Create Data Collection Process
- Establish Target Level of Performance
- Collect Data
- Analyze Data
- Create Modification to Improve Performance
- Implement the Action Plan
This process is cyclical and works to move the program, faculty, and students toward Shalom.
Reporting takes place through Xitracs software. Institutional Effectiveness Reports are due May 31.
Dr. Karl Payton
Associate Vice President
Accreditation & Quality Assurance