LETU's wireless network provides access to the Library's online resources and the Internet from anywhere within the building.
To use the Library's wireless network you must be a current Student, Faculty or Staff member of LeTourneau University.
The Library also has a limited number of wireless laptop computers available for check-out and use within the Library only.
Wireless Laptop Computer Check-Out Service
- Laptop computers are reserved for in-Library use only by LeTourneau University faculty, students, and staff.
- An LETU ID card or driver's license must be left with the Circulation Assistant until the laptop is returned.
- Laptop computers circulate for 2 hours and cannot be renewed during high demand times for these computers.
- Laptop computers are configured to print to the printer at the Library Circulation Desk.
- Data can be saved to a removable drive or to the user's network account.
- At the time of issue, the user must fill in the sign-out sheet with his/her name, the laptop ID number, and the time of check-out. In addition, the user must initial columns for any accessories borrowed (such as power adapters).
- At the time of return, the Circulation Assistant will record the time of return, verify the laptop ID number, and assure that all accessories are returned.
- Use of the laptop must conform to the published LETU Computer Use Policy.