This degree is only offered as an accelerated program in an online format.
Admission requirements and applying for graduate admission:
- Submit a completed application for admission to the graduate program. Applications are valid for one year.
- Submit official transcripts of all undergraduate work and any graduate work that has been attempted or completed; send directly to the appropriate admissions counselor designated at the time of application. Failure to provide a complete record of all academic work may result in the student not being accepted at LETU or, if already enrolled, being withdrawn from the University.
- For regular admission, the applicant must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50 (on a 4.00 scale). Applicants who do not meet the GPA requirements for unconditional acceptance into the graduate program may be allowed to enter on academic probation if the GPA for their last 60 hours is at least 2.50 (on a 4.00 scale) and all other admissions criteria are successfully met.
Applicants to graduate programs who do not meet the GPA requirements for entrance must submit a resume that includes relevant full-time work experience.
Upon review of the resume and other admissions materials, the Graduate Admissions Committee may admit the applicant on academic probation or may give the applicant the option of taking the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) to receive further consideration.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit a paper test score of at least 550 or an Internet-based test score of 80 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or a test score of at least 590 on the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC). The English proficiency requirement may also be met by providing a minimum of 6 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Applicants must be supportive of the Christian mission of LeTourneau University through the integration of the Christian faith with learning.
- The decision of the Graduate Admissions Committee will be final.