This degree is offered as an accelerated program in an online format.
To earn the Master of Education degree, students must have completed the following satisfactorily:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00, with no more than 20% of required hours resulting in a C. A grade of D will not count toward meeting graduation requirements.
- A minimum residency of at least 25% of your credit hours completed from LeTourneau University.
- All graduation requirements completed in no more than five years at LeTourneau.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
- Approval of the faculty and the Board of Trustees.