Sports management combines kinesiology and business. This degree prepares you for a career in sports/fitness facility management or sports administration.
Sports management is a fast-growing field of study.
Interesting Classes You'll Take
- Principles of Management
- Sports Marketing and Promotion
- Contemporary Issues in Sports Management
- Care and Prevention of Sports Injuries
To view more about specific course requirements, view the course sequence.
What can you do with this degree?
- Meeting/event coordinator
- Sports broadcasting/marketing
- Design sports safety administrators
- Intramural administration
- Athletic club director
- Athletic administration for:
- professional teams
Not quite what you're looking for? Here are a few programs that might interest you: