Practicum & Internship Opportunities
To help prepare you for your career in psychology, we encourage you to do an internship to practice what you learn in the classroom. Getting involved will grow and develop your skills beyond the classroom and prepare you for the future. The School of Psychology & Counseling provides several options. These options range from local organizations to those across the country and across the globe.
Some psychology practicum opportunities include:
Off-Campus Study Programs
- Best Semester
- BestSemester provides off-campus study programs through the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU). LeTourneau University, a member of the CCCU, offers these programs as semester-long academic experiences.
- Culture-crossing programs are:
- Culture-shaping programs are:
Focus on the Family Institute
A division of Focus on the Family, the Focus on the Family Institute
is a one-semester undergraduate study program designed to challenge students to impact their world for Christ.
From around the world, 88 students are selected to earn fifteen units of credit for the following five classes:
- Family, Church, and Society Studies
- Family Life Studies
- Marriage Studies
- Christian Worldview Studies
All questions about this program should be directed to VickiSheafer@letu.edu
Request More Information
Learn more about earning your degree at LeTourneau. Fill out this short form and we'll be in touch to answer all of your questions. We look forward to speaking with you!
I am interested in: