Master Adjunct of Psychology
- Doctorate in Education - Major in Special Education, Minors in Educational Administration and Psychology, East Texas State University (now Texas A&M Commerce
- M.Ed., Guidance in Counseling, Stephen F. Austin State University
- B.S., Elementary Education, Stephen F. Austin State University
- A.A., Kilgore College
Educational Certifications, License, and Registration Obtained
- TEA: Elementary, Kindergarten, Learning Disabilities, Counselor, Special Education Counselor, Educational Diagnostician, Supervisor, Special Education Supervisor, Mid-Management Administrator.
- Texas State Department of Health: Licensed Professional Counselor, and Counseling Supervisor
- USA: Diplomate, Disability Examiner
- Texas Educational Diagnosticians Board of Registry: Registered Professional Educational Diagnostician
- Post-Doctorate Studies: SFA, ETSU, and North Texas State University
- TEA: Certification as Superintendent
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists: Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
- National Association of School Psychologists: Nationally Certified school Psychologist
- National Board of School Neuropsychology: Diplomate in School Neuropsychology
- Nationally Certified Professional Counselor (by the American Psychotherapy Association)
- Current: Owner, Modisette's Psychological Services (since 2002), Adjunct Instructor for LeTourneau University
- Previous: Classroom Teacher, Kindergarten: Spring Hill Independent School District; Educational Diagnostician/Special Education Counselor: Gregg County Co-Operative (Sabine ISD, Fiscal Agent), Principal, Junior High/Middle School: Wascom Independent School District; Curriculum Director: Drawhon Business Training Institute; Special Education Special Projects and Transition consultant: Region Seven Education Service Center, Diagnostician/Transition Consultant: Gregg county Shared Services Arrangement; Diagnostician/LSSP (School Psychologist) Upshur county Shared Services Arrangement.
Honors and Involvement
- Listings in Who’s Who of American Women, Who’s Who in the South and Southwest, other Who’s Who Publications.
- Contributions: Numerous Informational Presentations at Professional conferences: One,concerning a Follow-up study of exceptional students, completed while at Region VII ESC, in Bejing, China at the first Chinese/American Conference on Exceptionality. Later, a report of this conference was presented at the International CEC Conference in Houston, Texas.
- Life Member of Rangerettes Forever, and numerous professional organizations.
- Member of Elmira Chapel Church, Elder on Rotation, Current Chairman of Worship Committee, Long-time member of chancel choir, Sunday school teacher. Past: Teacher for Bible School and Youth Church Camp, Pianist for Junior choir, various offices in CPW (Cumberland Presbyterian Women), member of bell choir