Below are topics for groups and speaking engagements, which can be held on the LeTourneau University campus or on your site. If you are interested in a group or would like to have a speaker, please email email@example.com for more information.
Mental Health Issues
- How transition affects underlying mental health issues (i.e. history of major depression, anxiety disorders, eating disorder, etc.) and what can be done to facilitate a health adjustment with these students
- Mental Health 101 – covering topics like
- Anxiety and Depression – Am I normal? Am I clinical? Do guys and girls experience these in the same measure or in the same way? Will it go away? What do I do?
- Do I need medication? Are there alternatives to trying medication?
- What is OCD and do I have it?
- I feel numb all the time. Is it my medication?
- Stress Management (Student-Focused)
- “Am I Supposed to Change The World? To Find my Passion and Be Amazing? The pressure is killing me and causing mental health problems!” These and Other Issues Millennials are Facing
- Building Community
- Healthy Relationships
- Social Skills
- Being Present
- Effective Listening
- Family of Origin problems
- Male-Female Relationships
Seminars for Counselors
- Diversity in the Academy
- Black men and Counseling
- Counseling Gay men and women
- Self-care and the helping profession
- Girl Talk - sexuality, sexual addictions (yes, girls have them, too), what to do with my desires, etc. Come to a safe, open, non-judgmental, educational group
- Single Sexuality
- God Talk
- Is God punishing me?
- Is God angry at me?
- I can’t/don’t want to think of God as my father.
- How could God have let me be hurt like that?
- Does God accept me? Does it matter?
- I’m too messed up for God to accept me, and I’ve accepted that.
- Christians make me feel so judged and push me away from God.
- I am racked with doubt; can I still be a Christian? Does anyone else feel this way?
- I love God and I think He loves me, but my spiritual life is so dry.
- How trauma effects psychosocial development and mental health
To schedule a confidential appointment, please call
We see clients by appointment
Mon - Fri
See More Videos
We are located on the LeTourneau University campus in Longview Hall.
2100 S. Mobberly Ave.
Longview, TX 75602
Upon entering the campus from Mobberly, take a left and follow road to Longview Hall on the right.