Dr. Benjamin Caldwell
Associate Provost for Academic Administration
Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Office: AFSC 207
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University, 2011
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University, 2009
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University, 2007
Current Research Interests
- Mechanical engineering design methodology.
- Creativity and ideation in engineering design.
- Engineering education.
- ENGR 3813: Engineering Design Methodology
- MEGR 2013: Statics
- MEGR 2023: Dynamics
- MEGR 3323: Mechanics of Materials
- MEGR 3413: Mechanisms and Kinematics
- MEGR 5983: Advanced Design Methodology
- HNRS 3111: Designing for Cultural Transformation
- LETU 1101: Cornerstones for Life and Learning
Click here to see Dr. Caldwell's Publications and Honors page.