To earn the Master of Business Administration degree, students must have completed the following satisfactorily:
- The required curriculum with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00, with no more than two grades of C in the required curriculum. A grade of D will not count toward meeting graduation requirements.
- A minimum residency of at least 26 credit hours completed from LeTourneau University.
- All graduation requirements completed in no more than five years at LeTourneau. (Courses are presented consecutively with scheduled breaks. Students normally complete the program in approximately 24 months.)
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
- Approval of the faculty and the Board of Trustees.