To earn the Master of Business Administration degree, students must have completed the following satisfactorily:
- The required curriculum with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00, with no more than two grades of C in the required curriculum. A grade of D will not count toward meeting graduation requirements.
- A minimum residency of at least 26 credit hours completed from LeTourneau University.
- All graduation requirements completed in no more than five years at LeTourneau. (Courses are presented consecutively with scheduled breaks. Students normally complete the program in approximately 24 months.)
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
- Approval of the faculty and the Board of Trustees.
Request More Information
Learn more about earning your degree at LeTourneau. Fill out this short form and we'll be in touch to answer all of your questions. We look forward to speaking with you!
I am interested in: