Instructor, Applied Aviation Sciences
Began teaching at LETU in Fall 2015
I was born and raised in Southern New Jersey, the eldest of two boys. Raised in the church, I was saved after a Mother’s Day service where my mom gave her testimony. When I was eight, I attended a missions conference and felt the call the missions, aviation in particular. I attended a boarding school, Lancaster Mennonite High, before heading off to college, where I earned an Airframe and Powerplant license and various Pilot ratings.
I then fulfilled God’s calling and served with Missionary Aviation Repair Center in Alaska for eight wonderful years. As I worked with various interns and students on mission trips I felt my calling shift toward education. I am excited to be at LeTourneau educating young men and women who will be missionaries both vocationally and avocationally.
- B.S. in Aviation Technology from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- A.S. in Aviation Maintenance Technology from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
- Inspection Authorization
- Single/Multi – Engine Commercial w/ Instrument
|2012 - 2015
Everett Community College
|2004 - 2012
Missionary Aviation Repair Center
|2001 - 2004
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
|2001 - 2004
Engine Repair Station, NX42404M 2001 to 2004
- Unmanned Aerial Systems – Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Aviation Non-destructive Testing and Technology – Bethune-Cookman College
- Magnetic Particle Testing – Smart Associates, Inc.
- Penetrant Testing – Smart Associates, Inc.
- PT6 Heavy Maintenance – Standard Aero
- PT6 Hot Section Inspection Training Course – Standar Aero
- TapRoot Safety Course – Medallion Foundation, Inc.
- Quest Kodiak 100 Initial Aircraft Maintenance – Spokane Turbine Center
- Teledyne Continental Motors Factory School – Teledyne Continental Motors
- Association of Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI)
- University Aviation Association (UAA)
- Aviation Technician Education Council (ATEC)
- Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA)
- Academy of Model Aircraft (AMA)
- Aircraft Owners and Pilot Association (AOPA)
- Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
- Pedagogy, Technology, and Solutions for Professional Technical Programs - Washington State Assessing, Teaching, and Learning Conference
- Technology in Aviation Maintenance Programs – Teaching and Learning Retreat